Friday, December 12, 2008

Anyone want an antique camera?

Well, it's from like the first series of digital cameras, with the little screen and snail-paced shutter speed, so in its own way it's a dinosaur. I am so pissed! I've been wearing genius outfits (super inspired, even) all damn week, and I can't take any bloody pictures! I let my cousin borrow my camera, so I took out my memory card. Well I got it back, and because my short-term memory is fucking worse than Guy Pearce's in Memento, I can't find my memory card! I went out to buy another one, and not even Office Depot sold the kind of memory card I needed. I'm pretty sure they are bordering on obsolete now. I got one from The Vortex of Consumerism, better known as Wal-Mart, and it doesn't work. So, we had a snow day (!) today and I had all this time to post, and no camera. Blast! Damn it all! I had a post on velvet, but now that it's already cold, even here, it seems damn near irrelevant. But I haven't done a fashion post in sooooo loooooonnnnng! :(

All my tiny camera screen will show is "Card Error" in evil red letters, with ominous music and what I imagine is Satan's laughter booming in the background. All my technology hates me, I think. Even my computer has been flipping me "the bird" lately. Ah, well.

No comments: