Monday, January 5, 2009

NYE outfit

I know Herve Leger has been done to death by the celeb crowd throughout 2007 & 8, but look at it this way: this isn't actually HL, it's BCBG. Plus, I could care less. Leggings have been shot, stabbed, burned, drowned, and run into the ground, but you still see people running around in them. Uggs, too. Besides, bandage dresses, unlike some other zombified (Just. Won't. Die!) trends, look fab, especially when you've got the body. And, pardon my ego, but I do! Lol.




I only tried on two dresses, because I already had the look in my head. The second was hot and very 90s, but I loved the first one's color, so I stuck with it.
You can't really tell in the iPhone pic, but my hair looked like this, only longer. I love Kelis!



Oh, and I just found out the guy I'd hated (translation: secretly was in love with) since I was about 8 has a kid and is getting married in July. :( That sure sucks. Not for him, obviously. But I'd always hoped I'd see him again/get together with him if I ever ended up back in my hometown, where I'll clearly be the next four years. Oh well...crumbling cookies and all that.

6 comments:

Kira Aderne said...

Wow!!! You look sexy! I would like to afford a dress like this!!

How much did you pay for? (if you don´t mind to ask :)

a kiss!!!

Secretista said...

What a hottie you are!!!

Reena Rai said...

Gorgeous...bandage dresses will always be hot and you, lady, definately have the figure to carry it off. Hope you had an amazing night

Cicely said...

how annoying about the guy, it's always nice when there's still a possibility with things like that. you look amazing in that dress and i love the hair.

about shopping in London, coincidentally Susie Bubble has just set up a shopping map of all her favourite places so that will undoubtably be amazing. When it comes to high street Topshop is a must, Zara, Mango and H&H are all great. New look is good for shoes as is Office and Faith. Also Covent garden has some great shops including a couple of good vintage ones. Hope that helps! have a great time, it sounds amazing.

Anonymous said...

What's up? I'm from Pigeons and Planes. Just saw you linked to the site and wanted to say thanks for the love. Don't know much about women's fashion but the dress looks good!

Peace.

ListenToLeon.net said...

You are wearing the HELL out of that dress!

:)