Thursday, November 13, 2008

This Is Not One of Those Times...

Where the inside counts more than the outside. I know I'm supposed to be more "Grace"-ful, but tell me how could I pass up on commenting on Chanel that looks like ass?

No, really. It looks like an ass.

Or breasts, depending on your P.O.V. (P = perversion, in this case).

The messed up thing is that the inside is incredibly adorable and kind of hi-tech looking.

Although I can't be sure of what I was expecting instead, at an $1800 price tag (regular price $2250): an anus or lactating glands, perhaps?





Hmmm...if I wasn't interested in medicine, that last comment might have sickened me.

2 comments:

Sally said...

when i saw the picture, even before i read what you put i thought "why does that look like an ass?" , im glad im not the only one who thinks that!

Chelsea Rae said...

I didn't even realize that looked like an ass until you mentioned it, I was just wondering why exactly that looked like a weird hard book bag or something. I'm not going to argue with KL, so whatever assiness he desires he gets...