Thursday, May 15, 2008

Feeling Bummy...

Yes, for the past week or so I have felt like a total bum. There was no time between graduation stuff and entertaining the family to post anything, so when I finally got a break from it all, it seemed much more appealing to stare into space and/or watch Family Guy and Sex and the City reruns than post. The last of the family members left on Tuesday, so my hostess duties officially ended. Well whatever...I'll catch you up:

I graduated. Yes, I have a Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology, magna cum laude. I wanted summa cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa, but really, who doesn't?

My parents cut the umbilical cord, but I have every intention of re-entering the womb. Ahhhh, so to speak. If my Drexel dreams do not manifest themselves, then it is back to the hometown to save up some money working at my mom's practice because the cost of living "up north" is not cheap.

I helped my bff April see the light. She knows what I mean...about a certain famous person, perhaps? ;-) To be fair, thanks to her, I now hate everything about Chris Brown.

Roomie and I are talking again. But, I was still right to begin with.

I missed Kanye West, at his concert and subsequent party in DC...the guy with which I am obsessed. Ask anybody, I have this sick fetish for arrogance. I was devastated, needless to say.

I pierced my ears again. Why? Well, because I am a hard-rocking bad-ass, that's why. I wanted to get the tragus (tragi?) pierced but the place I went to didn't do it. Btw, the tragus is that, uh, flippy thing covering your ear canal. And mine too.

I think that's it. I will post pics of my grad dresses (yes, plural) later.

4 comments:

Seeker said...

Congrats for your graduation!!!!

Well it seems your week was animated with some changes.

Take care, we'd love to see the pictures of your dresses.

Melody.Darlene said...

hahah! i had more than one grad dress too! one for the day and one for the night! lmao! congrats!

Kira Aderne said...

i am happy for you, its amazing over college!

a kiss

Cait said...

Go you! Wishing you lots of adventures in the coming days.