Sunday, April 27, 2008

Not My Fault, I Swear!

Ok, so maybe the title is a little deceiving since I have been AWOL for a week. My computer broke, (again, damn you PCs! Macs are the best!) so I have to send it in for service. The battery won't charge anymore, so it just died on me yesterday. I have no computer, but I am in the process of getting a library card so I can access internet there. Sure, Roomie's got internet and 2 computers at that, but I have no idea how accommodating she will be since she is STILL upset (it's been three weeks, I think?). Well, whatever. You know how you don't want to need anything from someone who's been holding it over your head anyway? That's how I feel. I'd rather figure it out at the library than deal with that. So for about the next week or so, all my posts will be live from the library! Yay!

You may be wondering, if my battery died yesterday, what happened Monday through Friday? Or, maybe you don't care, have stopped reading, and plan to check back when I say something worthwhile. Haha, that's fair. I was taking finals. So, now I am officially done with school, and have the ability to post every day, and of course, my computer decides to give me the finger. I will post as soon as I get a library card. Shouldn't be hard, right?

I know, famous last words. If I'm lucky, it won't turn into an "Ok, so get this" rant.

9 comments:

Seeker said...

I hope things turn out to be good.
Keep going.

xx

Aisha said...

Hope everything works alright for you, dear.

Anonymous said...

oh that stinks! I hope your pc turns out okay! (BTW my extremely old Mac died on me the other day), but I'm lucky to have another computer!!! Anyway, I was wondering if you would like to do a link exchange with me... so if you do please contact me when you have the time!!!

Cait said...

sorry about the computer. hey, a lib. card. now what are you going to get at the library? have a good week.

Did you watch Greek this week?

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your computer, but congratulations on knocking out those finals.

If I weren't over here losing the battle against CSS and Javascript over on my site, I'd offer to let you borrow my laptop...but since I have to actually learn this techie foolishness to keep my own blog working right, I can't. Still, the comment you left about the LeBron James and Delontae West showed me that you're my kinda lady so it's the least I can do! LOL

Kira Aderne said...

hi dear!

just passing to say hello!

a kiss,

Kira

Ana said...

thats odd
Macs always take a dislike to me while PCs generally work well.

Sister Libby said...

Sorry about the computer. That's a major bummer. Librarys are great...

Anonymous said...

Eb's what's goody?????