Saturday, April 12, 2008

Spring Is Finally Here!

Here is what I wore to introduce spring. It was a little chilly Friday morning, hence the trench coat I am in love with. I am so glad that it's warm! There was torrential rain on and off today, so I am already missing the weather of Friday.





Dress: Target, uber-cheap thank-you-very-much
Trench Coat: Romeo & Juliet Couture
Shoes: Nine West, a whopping 19 bucks! :-)

I got much grief for the shoes not "matching" despite the fact that was the point. I thought the whole thing meshed surprisingly well and looked very simple. Lots of (well, four) pics because for once I didn't have to take my own on the stupid stairs with the crap lighting. Roomie was very cooperative...must be spring fever :-). I was so taken by the weather myself, that we did a bunch of stuff outside Friday that we never do, like exercise, and had so. Much. Fun. I know I suck at blogging regularly - I take more commercial breaks than an episode of Chappelle's Show, and I am sorry for it. I just can't stop procrastinating! I keep making plans to do better, but then I put them off. Typical.

17 comments:

Secretista said...

LOVE it!!

ellie said...

cool pics. pretty, too.

aizat.cinta.goddess said...

i love dress..flower are so in!

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Great look. That is a gorgeous trench and dress.

Seeker said...

Wow, dear, you look so pretty!!!
Love your dress and trench. And your shoes.
How I wish I could wear something more springly....
The pictures are great!

xx

Sheryl W said...

that's a beautiful coat! your pictures are fabulous too!

lara said...

The last picture is so cute :)

geri hirsch said...

that last shot is so cool!! you look amazing!!

Anonymous said...

THOUGHT THE FIT WAS POIGNANTLY SPRING WITH A TWIST. TRENDY, YET CLASSIC... PERFECT! BASICALLY, I LOVE YOU "E.JAY"... CAN YOU GUESS WHO I AM????

Yas said...

Looks gorgeous!! love the trench.

Chelsea Rae said...

Hey E.Jay, thanks for stopping by Pink Rock Candy. I really like this outfit, and I love the fact that you took a chance and wore sandals that didn't match perfectly. Sometimes, it's nice miss-matching a bit— I do it all the time!

p.s. Don't let anyone get in the way of your dreams, you'd be a fantastic model!

Romany said...

Omg I love this outfit! Nice work!
Romany
xx

Boutique Mix Fashion said...

cute outfit!!! love it.

Regine said...

I love the dress, cute =)) nice outfit.

e. jay said...

Thanks, everybody :-)

Jillian Hobbs said...

i love your outfit!!! you look really gorgeous!

FASHION CHALET said...

GREAT JACKET!
and what a pretty photoshoot :) :)