Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Can't Be Bothered...

Aww, that's a total lie (not really)! I am gonna be watching America's Next Top Model, like now...which is the small bit of time between sleeping and studying that I had initially allotted for posting. Got a major exam in Psych Testing tomorrow @ 8 am. Plus, Roomie's not home this week (sad face!), so I got sidetracked doing a bit of Risky Business dancing in the kitchen. I frickin' love doing this blog. I can bitch and moan and squeal excitedly about whatever I want. But really, the more readers I get (um, is it 2 now? Or 3?) the more I feel I must impress you. So, as I am cooking up a couple of spectacular (not really) posts to regale you with for the next few days, enjoy this ANTM recap of last Wednesday by the incredible Rich @ FourFour. Such a funny and creative blogger, really. Even if you don't like the show, I guarantee you will be grabbing your sides in laughter at his posts!

I will not neglect this blog. I will not neglect this blog. That is my solemn oath to all (3) of you! Don't abandon me when I need readers the most!

No comments: