Thursday, March 20, 2008

No Air and Bleeding Love

Corny, but guys I am something like nursing a broken heart right now. Everytime I start to post I feel so...sad and uninspired. Just give me a few days. I am the worst blogger in the world right now, but on the bright side there is no hiatus or anything. I WILL be back soon. Spring break is half over so expect me back by or before Sunday. That is a promise. My ex-boyfriend who was never really an ex, affectionately (and lamely) called XnFX (ex in effect :-/) is not sure about us, with the long distance and all, although I graduate in a few months. I feel sick about it, but I will be ok eventually. He, unfortunately, is one of my best friends and we would talk everyday. Now I have to get used to not hearing from him or seeing him...ok, rambling. But, these are my circumstances and they seem legit. I will be back Sunday at the latest, (slightly) happier and with new posts. Please don't give up on me, guys. This blog is important to me. Thanks for reading, too.

1 comment:

Aisha said...

Hope you feel better soon with all this ex(or not) boyfriend, watching prison break sounds like a good therapy.