Sunday, March 23, 2008

I Am Back; Ok, So Get This

Crazy week! I got sick, dumped, stranded, verbally abused, and robbed. Yes, robbed. Just like the poor girl in the subway, someone jacked me for my iPod. It's so ridic, but I cried because it's the first thing XnFX ever gave me. Someone broke into my mom's car while we were at church on Good Friday and stole it, my mom's brand new iPhone, and her purse, which included her business credit cards, debit cards, social security card, etc. However, I have taken it as a sign that God doesn't want me to talk to XnFX anymore. Heh, then he'll be just X. Anyway, I have decided enough with the pity posts. I gotta tell you if crazy stuff happens, but I will try to avoid posts like the one below. I am gonna keep it up and not delete it to remind myself of how I never want to act over a guy again. Well anyway, I am back like I said. Jet lag is kicking in, so Happy Easter to the celebrators. Until tomorrow!

1 comment:

Secretista said...

Oh no! I'm sorry! God will deal with the thief!