Friday, March 14, 2008

I'm Sorry!

I lied about being back here yesterday...my pants are so on fire right now. I have just been getting so caught up with trying to get stuff done for school in time for spring break (which started an hour ago). I know I am just going to make a butt-load of excuses, so I won't even bore you with that. Despite my lack of dedication, I just want to say how pleased I am to see that people pop in here from time to time. Thanks a bunch! :-)

I was going to write about how much I dislike this certain singer, but it seemed really petty. Even though this is my blog, and I can say what I want, I don't want to alienate any of her fans that may come here. Besides, what good would that negative energy do for me, right? Ok, no more bad thoughts, no matter how much she irks me (and she does).

Anyway. I am going to be doing all my traveling home tomorrow. I have all of my outfits ready to go. Since it is warm at home (mid-70s, methinks) I am excited to wear my spring clothes! I don't have many (yet) but I went to Target to check out the Jovovich-Hawk collection. Apparently all the fashionistas got there early and cleaned it out of the good sizes (I mean, where is my chest going to go in an XS? Really?). But, there was tons of Mossimo, which is underrated in my personal opinion! I found a really adorable taupe/purple flowered spring dress with a stretch/rouched bodice, that looks similar to a blue/tan hippie dress from the Jovovich-Hawk collection (and $20 less, how do you like that?). Plus I got these really quirky looking neon plaid wedges. Secretista said that she heard ballet flats are out this spring while wedges are in. Know what I say to that idea? "Kiss my flats!" Hahaha, incredibly lame, but true nonetheless. I just bought some cute floral flats and I don't care whether it stays trendy, they are perfect for my stupid hilly campus. I do love wedges too though, can't deny that.

I can't wait to tell you guys about all the stuff I (hope to) get into in my boring little town/city this upcoming week (sarcasm of course)! Or maybe I will just keep the topics off my boring life...can't believe none of my lame friends want to go on a crazy road trip or something. It could be like Boys on the Side, minus the cancer or whatever...or Crossroads, minus the cheesy acting...or Road Trip, minus the abomination that is Tom Green. Ha ha, at any rate I hope to have much more interesting posts with lots of pics for the people with short attention spans. I ramble, I know. If Roomie's flight isn't delayed, I may even come back tonight! But I learned my lesson about making promises. I know, I know, what a jerk!

4 comments:

Secretista said...

OMG. I loveee Missimo!! Oh yeaaa flats are staying in my friend, they are staying in!!

I'm jealous that it is warm back at your home! LUCKY!!!!

Secretista said...

Mossimo*

Secretista said...

OH! And I put you up on my list too honey.

Aisha said...

wedges are in? no way, i like flats a lot much better.

Thanks for linking me
I'll link you too